Quotes from KEVIN RYAN, in "A
dozen questions about Flight 77 and the Pentagon that might lead to justice, and
one that won’t", Visibility911, October 16, 2010
- "Why are these questions [enumerated questions about
the Pentagon attack] he NOT being pursued by independent investigators?
That’s because the attention of many potential investigators has been
hijacked by the much less useful question of “What hit the Pentagon.”
This is certainly the favorite subject of intentional disruptors and
official story supporters."
- "The question of what hit the Pentagon leads
directly to the question of what happened to the passengers... That fact was
also emphasized by the leading promoter of the “fly-over” theory [Craig
Ranke of CIT] when he gave a presentation in Europe recently."
- "...what hit the Pentagon does not bring us
closer to justice but actually brings us farther from that goal because it
exacerbates the divisions within the truth movement while we waste time.
That’s probably why the intentional disruptors and government supporters
always drive the conversations to that one question."
- "People who are serious about 9/11 truth and justice
focus on the facts that help us come not only to truth, but to a useful
truth. We should make only minimal reference to any facts that do not help
us achieve truth and justice. Instead, we should make note that what hit
the Pentagon, for example, is a minor and nearly useless issue that is
used by intentional disruptors and official story promoters as they work to
keep the truth from being exposed."
Quotes from FRANK LEGGE, in his article "What Hit The
Pentagon?", seven versions of which have been published by Kevin Ryan, Steven
Jones, and Frank Legge in the Journal For 9-11 Studies (JO911S) between
- "What Hit the Pentagon? Misinformation and its
Effect on the Credibility of 9/11 Truth" (title of paper)
- "If asked "What hit the Pentagon?" I avoid
answering and turn the discussion to the far more fundamental question "How
did it come about that the Pentagon was hit?"
- "There has been heated debate about what hit the
- "Much time has gone by since 9/11 and it would have
been very easy for the authorities to provide clear evidence to answer the
question “What hit the Pentagon?” and set our minds at rest
- "As stated above, the authorities could easily show
what hit the Pentagon, as they have many video tapes of the event.."
- "The evidence regarding what hit the Pentagon
- "The authorities could easily show us what hit the
Pentagon but they do not. This implies that the provision of
contradictory information is deliberate and has a purpose. "